The Pizza Alchemist The Pizza Alchemist

Well, that's not strictly true...

You don't exactly have to have seen Brotherhood, you can understand it if you've read the manga as well. I got it.

super duber mario world super duber mario world

Long pants. The longest pants.

Okay, so what happened to the guy in the real world? THIS IS A VALID QUESTION. And dude, pants. PANTS. Nobody wants to see that. NOBODY. But it's fine. That's pretty much what everybody figures is going on in Super Mario Bros anyway. But next time, dude, PANTS. Underwear, anything so long as we don't have to see that thing dangling in the breeze.

Yoki's Story 2 Yoki's Story 2

Pretty good

Though... the fight scene seemed a bit... abrupt. I mean, yeah, Bowser's always trying to kidnap Peach and Mario usually ends up fighting him... I dunno, maybe I'm too used to the Mario RPG games where Bowser enters the castle, the toads and Luigi panic and hide as he comes up and then makes his big speech about how he's going to kidnap the princess, and THEN Mario beats the crap out of him. And the hand drawn arrows in the stage select thing weren't too great either, would have been better if you'd used vector arrows... but I'm being too picky, this is a decent flash.

Grounder & Scott Grounder & Scott

Watch out for Scott...

He's a dick.

Namkrow responds:

True, so very true.

HeadShotBinLaden HeadShotBinLaden

Been done.

Many, many times before. They've got a whole collection dedicated to this sort of stuff, and most of it is of a much higher quality than this.

Aidmun responds:

Congratulations.

Kirby Basics Kirby Basics

A little simplistic.

It's okay but you could probably do better... You know if you wanted a faster version of that song, all you needed to do was ask... I could have probably figured something out...

Tecnologicomarplayer responds:

Thanks.

This is my first movie, that is why it's simple.

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

DUDE!

AWESOME! EPIC AWESOME!!
...I'm not sure those words go together in the same sentence, but WHATEVER! Alvin-Earthworm made a fight scene! And though that was just the icing on the cake, it's kind of hard to remember the rest.

Zaibots Zaibots

What? That's it?

When I saw the scene selection thingy, I kind of expect something... I dunno, a tad longer? And what's with the 512MB video card requirement? It ran just fine on a PIII 600MHz POS with an ancient ATI RAGE PRO card with an astounding 4MB of video memory. But other than that, it's an incredible flash.

Dr. Awesome 18: Health Dr. Awesome 18: Health

These things keep coming

And they keep getting better. Nice. Especially liked the part with Senior stuck in... wherever it is he decided their final battle should be... some sort of between place? I don't know, I wasn't paying attention. So anyway... uh... good luck with that thing you got there.

Eggwoman responds:

you think this was good? just you wait

To The Moon! To The Moon!

Awesome.

You know, this isn't the first education flash I've seen on Newgrounds, however this is certainly the best I've seen so far.