Mario Circuit SMK 8-Bit Remix Mario Circuit SMK 8-Bit Remix

Eh.

It really isn't great, since the noise channel doesn't form a coherent percussion instrument like it should. The notes I can make out seem accurate, though it sounds like you didn't use the triangle wave, and that would have worked quite well as the bass.

Legend Of Zelda: The Remix Legend Of Zelda: The Remix

Off-key in places.

It's a good concept, but the fact that it goes off key in some places really bugs me. Also, the intro part is kind of plain.

JohnnyFrizz responds:

Very true, as I said this is a very old remix I made 3 years ago, so I wasn´t that experienced in music producing and I swear I would have fixed everything if I still had the project file...

But anyways... thanks for commenting.

MMX2 intro music (9xRemix) MMX2 intro music (9xRemix)

The song originated in Mega Man X2 actually...

A bit simplistic, but accurate. You should probably look into the SNES version of the song.

Megaman BN3 Title/Credits Megaman BN3 Title/Credits

Good, Good.

Just a tad short though... Additionally, the name would fit if you used the abbreviation MMBN instead. If someone were looking for a Battle Network song, they'd undoubtedly try the abbreviation as well as the full spelling.

MMBN3 - Boss MMBN3 - Boss

There aren't enough of these

Nobody seems to want to remix the music from Battle Network 3, even though it's probably the best game in the series. Glad you finally got around to it. To be honest, I've been wanting you to do this one for a while too. Seems to me that it was worth the wait. Nice job.

Final Fantasy: Rubigamesh Final Fantasy: Rubigamesh

Been listening to these tracks a lot lately...

I mean the original tracks... You did a good job combining them, you didn't miss any major notes and it sounds like you got all the chords right, and made it sound really good in the process. And some others may not like it, but I like that it vaguely reminds me of the old Genesis synth. My only real problem is there appears to be clipping in some areas... that bothers me a little, but otherwise, this is a solid piece.

8-Bit Boss Dance (FF4) 8-Bit Boss Dance (FF4)

Beat me to it. By four years...

Damn, I should have searched first... I should have known somebody else would have done this song in 8-bit... This sounds a lot better than mine, especially since you used real drum instruments rather than just the NES's noise channel, and there's something else my piece lacks that yours has... I can put my finger on it, but I think it might have something to do with the beat. Very well done.

Forgot About Dre (NES version) Forgot About Dre (NES version)

Nice use of 2A03

Man, I just use a software emulator, but you used the actual hardware. Excellent work! I can't say I'm familiar with this song in any way, however, it sounds good coming through the NES's 2A03 chip.

Mega Man X2 - Flame Stag Stage Mega Man X2 - Flame Stag Stage

YEAH!

Now I've heard other mixes of this song, however, none of them even COMPARE to this one. I could use words to describe the others, but words and phrases like "awesome" and "kick-ass" don't seem adequate in this situation. So I'm just gonna do this :
\m/
with my hands for an hour or so.

DarKsidE555 responds:

Haha, hopefully! Keep on \m/-ing!

I'm really proud to read that I did great justice to this song. I always try my best when I do a cover of my fav. game at all time and I'm glad that people think so positive of it. :)

Thanks a lot for checking it out! \m/

In Teh Desert In Teh Desert

A joke?

Could have fooled me. This is actually very good. There are songs much worse than this on OCR. My only real problem is the wait for the lead melody (Which starts at about 1:41), but that's okay, I can wait.